Monday 26 August 2013

Biological center

Recently when I was browsing I came across a article about biological center in Bangalore. I was really amazed and decided to visit this place to review and to see if it is really good.
                 
   I visited this place on with my two friends. We started our journey from KR Market and reached this place after 3 hours. First we visited Menakshi mall and started to search where this place comes. After enquiring we were amazed to find the place opposite of Menakshi mall, we enquired with the security about the place he explained it is a Government farm run by Department of Horticulture. I thought of purchasing some seeds to my garden, but the security told I had to wait 1 month as they not yet harvested the seeds. The security told we can go inside and visit the place. We started to visit the places and were amazed to see lot of cultivation taking place. the place is a must if you are a gardener as you can get lot of your garden needs there.

Heirloom varieties of seeds are available at cheap rates Vermi compost is available many different variety of plants are available you can really learn a lot from a visit to this place. Its a really cool place to check out as not much crowd is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment